F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions
Select Your Topic of Interest Below:
Orders & Shipping | Contact Us | Returns | Warranty | Product Care
Orders & Shipping
Can I cancel or change my order?
Our team begins processing your order immediately upon checkout which prevents us from making any changes after you've placed your order. Notify us right away if you wish to make changes to your order. Our team will attempt to accommodate your request. If we are unable to make changes, you will need to process a return.
What is your shipping policy?
- Shipping is included for orders to the contiguous U.S. (FedEx 2Day available for an extra cost)
- Shipping is not available for Alaska and Hawaii
- We make every effort to ship all of your items at the same time. However, your order may be shipped at multiple times or from different fulfillment centers resulting in multiple packages. If your order is split, you will receive multiple tracking numbers.
- Travelpro® is not responsible for shipping carrier performance or poor weather conditions which result in delivery delays
How long does it take to process an order?
Most orders are processed within 1-2 Business Days, "Business Days" are Monday - Friday excluding Travelpro company holidays.
Orders placed on "Non-Business Days", will be processed on the following Business Day
New Year’s Day - Monday, January 2nd
Presidents’ Day - Monday, February 20th
Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day - Monday, September 4th
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23rd
Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24th
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day - Friday, December 22nd and Monday, December 25th
How can I track my order?
You will be notified and provided tracking information via e-mail once your order has shipped.
Not going to be home? No problem.
With FedEx Delivery Manager®, you can request to pick up your delivery at one of thousands of secure, convenient locations – including FedEx Office and Walgreens.
You can also:
- Set notification preferences, so you always know when a delivery is on the way
- Request a vacation hold, sign for deliveries electronically and provide delivery instructions
- Easily manage incoming deliveries from the palm of your hand, with the FedEx® Mobile app Learn more and sign up for free at fedex.com/mydelivery
How soon will my order arrive?
- Shipping included: 24-48 Hours Processing + 3-5 Days Transit
Can I expedite my order?
Yes, we offer FedEx 2Day Air service for an additional cost which will be displayed at checkout.
Can I use multiple payment methods for a single order?
Unfortunately, we only accept one form of payment for each order placed. We accept all major US Credit Cards.
Will sales tax be charged on my order?
Travelpro is required by law to collect sales tax in the following states, AZ, AK, CA, CO, CT DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NB, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship internationally at this time.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses?
No, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APOs
What if I received my order and it is the wrong product or defective?
If you received the wrong item in your shipment or are missing something from your order, please contact us by clicking here
How do I contact Travelpro customer service?
Please contact us via our online form by clicking here
You can also reach us by phone at 1-800-257-0285
(M-F 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time)
Returns / Refunds
What is your return policy?
If your Travelpro® luggage fails to meet your expectations for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 100 days, no questions asked. We’ll even pay the return shipping!
*Note: Our 100 Day Trial is for Travelpro products purchased through costco.travelpro.com only.
How do I request a return?
1. Please Click here to generate a return using our returns portal so that we may process your return and email you a pre-paid shipping label.
2. All returns must be sent back boxed. FedEx will not accept unboxed items.
3. Please include the original packing slip with your return. If you are unable to locate your original packing slip, please print a copy of your order confirmation email to ensure we know the product is from you.
4. You will be refunded your purchase price including any applicable sales taxes, minus shipping fees.
5. Once we receive your returned item, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow 10-14 business days for your return and refund to be processed once received.
Can I keep one piece of my luggage set and return the other(s)
Items purchased as a set must be returned as a set so you can be refunded properly. Please Contact us to arrange your return and place a new order for the individual size you would like.
Where can I find information on my product warranty?
Where can I find information on my product Warranty
Click Here To Visit our Warranty Information page
How do I care for my luggage/bag?
Travelpro® products are designed and manufactured to ensure durability, functionality and ease of ownership.
Over the years, manufacturing innovations and overall quality of fabrics and other materials have led to constant improvement in the wear of our luggage.
Below you will find some simple steps that help ensure the proper care for your bag.
Softside luggage/bag care:
In the event that your bag does become soiled, follow these simple steps:
- Use a 50/50 mixture of alcohol and water.
- Apply the mixture with a soft cloth, gently rubbing the affected area until the spot is no longer visible.
- Allow the bag to air dry completely before storing.
- You may also add lemon juice to the mixture to improve the smell.
Hardside luggage care
Due to the nature of most hardside luggage shell materials, they may receive surface scratches and scuffs from time to time. These marks are cosmetic and do not impair the functional performance of the product. In the event that the exterior of your bag does become soiled, follow these simple steps:
- Combine a solution of mild/gentle soap and water.
- Apply the mixture with a soft cloth, gently rubbing the affected area until clean.
- Rinse well and allow the bag to air dry completely before storing.
- Store your hardside in the soft fabric bag/cover that was provided at purchase (if applicable).